ResMed empowers its consumers to try and experience Sleep Therapy with its CPAP Trial offer. Receive device & mask/s of your choice and use it for 15 days. Through the trial, a dedicated sleep coach will handhold & guide you during the Therapy, including usage feedback, machine setting adjustments & regular reports, to ensure you get the best therapy experience. At the end of the trial, your Sleep Coach will guide you to choose between Trial extension or Direct purchase, or else you can return the device.
Choose Your Mask
Finding the right sleep apnea mask for your level of comfort is essential in successful CPAP therapy. Choose your mask(s) for the trial from various categories: full face masks, Nasal Mask, and pillow masks. Know more about the masks before you pick one!
Resmed AirCurve 10 V Auto
The AirCurve 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel machine that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform in its VAuto algorithm to treat obstructive sleep apnea patients who can benefit from greater pressure support. The AirCurve 10 VAuto adjusts the baseline pressure to hold the airway open while maintaining fixed pressure support.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s backlight won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.