LumisTM 150 VPAP ST non-invasive ventilator
Lumis 150 ST is a non invasive ventilator designed for non dependent patients with respiratory insufficiency. Featuring ResMed's unique volume assurance mode - iVAPS (intelligent Volume Assured Pressure Support) - Lumis 150 VPAP ST maintains target alveolar ventilation to suit each patient's changing needs. Optional AutoEPAP ensures adequate EPAP is delivered to maintain an open upper airway - automatically, while an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) encourages spontaneous breathing. Lumis 150 ST is also easy to set up and use.
LumisTM 150 VPAP STKey Features -
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)
- AutoEPAP maintains upper airway patency
- 5 Trigger and Cycle Senstivities
- QuickNav for low touch therapy adjustments
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification
- Ramp and Rampdown for extra comfort.
- supported by ResScan 5.4